Can't update laytheme
I get a prompt to update laytheme (using version 2.4.1 ) but when I click the link it shows: Your themes are all up to date. in the Updates sections...
Any idea how to fix this? My wordpress is up to date.
@badjuju yep, me too. and also the project thumbnails are disappearing when the page is updated.
error in the console is a 404. when i right click on the image the address is :
LAY is doubling the subdirectory '/~canakoba'
It's Version: 2.5.0
Hi @badjuju Julia :-)
so you cannot update to Version: 2.5.5?
If you open this page you do not see any options to update LayTheme?
This bug seems to be resolved now as I was able to update the theme, but the project thumbnails are still broken.
i repaired the issue by removing and then adding again the thumbnails for the projects, but....
when i changed the order of a project (by dragging it) all the projects that were updated are now broken.
this may help you find what the bug is. i just sent the page to the client and it's all broken, so a fix would be much appreciated!
we are sorry to hear!
Best is if you write an email to email@example.com and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it