New laytheme license update
great job with the new license model!
If I buy a license will I need to make a fresh install? Or just add the key and the addons will be downloadable?
If I buy the Pro License will this include future addons?
"If I buy a license will I need to make a fresh install?"
No, if you have a Lay Theme version of 1.6.0 or later you don't have to make a fresh install. Otherwise you should make a fresh install cause updates just work with Lay Theme 1.6.0 or later.
If you buy any license you will get a zip file with the addon(s) and with the theme. Also you get a license key in an extra email.
You can enter the license key then in you backend in "lay options" -> "license key". :D
Thanks for the info!
One more thing though:
Will the PRO version include future new addons? Or will they be sold seperately then?
Ah good question!
I haven't planned new addons. I think if there will be a new addon one day it would be included in the pro and studio licenses, yea. And I would probably send that new addon to people who have the pro or studio license.
But, I'm really not sure if I will code a new addon. Right now I'm again pretty busy with another project and then I want to focus more on improving lay theme and the existing addons.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it