Project content doesn't appear on project page
My projects aren't loading but the menu does appear on that same page:
I use Google Chrome. My other pages don't have this problem. I've already checked the permalink.
Hopefully someone can help me out!
what extra plugins do you have installed?
I have these plugins:
- Hallo Dolly
- Scroll Back to Top
- Under Construction (not activated)
- UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
can you deactivate this plugin: Scroll Back to Top?
Let us know!
Thanks for your message Marius. I've deactivated it but unfortunately the problem remains :(
ok. Please leave them deactived. I will have a look with Armin.
That would be great, thanks!
Hey it is this bug:
Write to your webhost and ask them to make URLs like this work:
@arminunruh Hi Armin, thanks for your reply. I've contacted my webhost Hostnet and they've tried some things but they cannot solve the problem. Is there something else I can do? What I don't understand is that my website did function in the beginning and suddenly this problem occurred. In a few days I'm graduating and my portfolio needs to be online
so I really hope something can be done.
Well probably they changed their server settings. :O
it seems like your server changed some settings.
We cannot do anything there.
Does the website work on your local maschine?
In some cases a lay theme website might not work when some plugins are active. you can also try to disable all plugins.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it