Mutipale Layers on Gridder/ Possible?
At the moment I re-design my website. I'm looking for a way to either have mutiple layers on the gridder or be able to fix a image/video.
My purpose is to have a few fixed images/videos on one page, while all the otherimages/videos are moving up or down when scrolling.
I dropped an example in the attachment, so you may be able to understand what I'm looking for.
Can you tell me, if this is possible with the lastest lay theme? Do I need to code?
you for sure need to code.
Shall the images not move at all?
What exactly should happen?
I want the image/video to kept its position, while every other image is scrolling up/down - in the background - when scrolling.
I myself am not able to code, but I know a few people who are. Just need to know what to tell them :) That would be awesome.
you can give the image a class or an id.
And then you position it fixed.
Cool. Thx. Going to check it out!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it