White Area below Footer in Firefox, Edge
I'm working on a website locally using Lay Theme 2.5.6 and running into a weird problem:
In Firefox and Edge there's a white area below my footer (not in Chrome and Opera).
The footer is set up as a sticky footer, the footer page has 0% bottom frame.
From what I've seen in the inspector it seems that the "div#grid.grid" is higher than the content within (see screenshot attached). I also found that this extra area only appears after I put content (text in this case) on the footer page. When I leave the footer page empty, the additional space dissapears.
Any idea how I could get rid of that additional space?
Thanks in advance for your help and kind regards,
we really need to see the website running.
Not really possible to inspect that properly.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it