Use Browser Height for Row Height / strange behaviour
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
Hi there again!
I’ve got a strange issue which I solved by removing the Top Frame – Nontheless it feels more like a bug than a feature:
On the first row of a project or page Use Browser Height for Row Height only really works when there is no Top Frame set. As soon as there is a Top Frame and Use Browser Height for Row Height set it’s the browser height plus top frame
From a logic standpoint this makes total sense but still feels kinda wrong. I‘d expect Use Browser Height for Row Height to always be the browser height or at least be browser height minus top frame (more like Use Viewport for Row Height) no matter which frame is set.
I hope this makes any sense?
Loving laytheme like hell ♡
like here in my example?
I agree. it is a bit misleading.
I will talk with Armin about that.
Thanks for the heads up. Hmm not sure if I should change it! I think if the fullscreen slider is active then yes, it is misleading.
edgrbnz last edited by
Would be cool if you could have a look into it!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it