Using laytheme without a license?
Just saw the update. I updated it and thought I need to buy a license now in order that laytheme works properly. After updating my webite still works, does this has somthing to do with the fact, that I already purchased an addon in the past or is it just free for the people using it from scratch?
all the best
Good question. If you have downloaded lay theme for free before and u are using it on a website, you can keep using it for free on that website. Right now Updates and lay theme work even without a license key. I might add a "unregistered" message just in the backend if u dont have a key in a future update.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it