Google Maps plugin
Hey Armin !
I'm currently working on a site using LayTheme and it's been so great, very nice product !
But I've been trying to work with different google maps plugin and the shortcode the plugin provides for each map I create ex.: [d2sagrf01e:map1] doesn't work. When I copy this shortcode in a page the CMS automatically puts <p></p> around the shortcode. I was wondering if it was possible to overwrite this function when adding a text in the CMS.
Hope my question is clear enough !!
Hey gggggb! Thx!
Unfortunately shortcodes dont work with lay theme: http://laytheme.com/troubleshooting.html#shortcodes
Maybe you can add a map using not a shortcode but a html embed code like an iframe embed. If you add a text, you can click the <> "code" button and insert html code there.
I hope that helps.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it