Japanese typefaces in Lay Theme?
Hi, is somebody here having experiences in implementing japanese typefaces in Lay Theme?
I was able to install a japanese version of Noto as woff file, but the letters are still displayed in latin, so obviously something is not working.
Thank you in advance for any hints and help!
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
Provided you’re using the right japenese glyphs:
It could be something with a style-set or other open-type-feature you need to activate. You could check these features right here.
great! Thank you for sharing!!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it