Hi is the a way to change what will appear in the alt text for the pictures?
At the moment it is showing the website title + projekt title, what sadly is not good enough :(
When you insert a normal image, you can enter an alt text.
I think that just works when you insert an image, I think it doesn't work with a project thumbnail
I tried to do so. But it stills shows: alt="Thomas Wiuf Schwartz — Iceland"
And inside WP it looks like this:
You need to go into your project, select the image, click "edit". Or just doubleclick the image. Then you can write a new alt text. Then you need to update the project to save the changes.
Does that work for you?
Hi Armin, thanks.
It works. think I only needed to update all projects :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it