Different z-index to the images?
Would be possible to include an option to modify the z-index value when adding an image to a page/project in the Gridder?
Hey! Do you want to make images overlap? In the gridder you can't really make one image overlap another.
@arminunruh On second thought, that would defy the purpose of the Gridder, you're right :D
Well it's just a restriction of the gridder :+1:
I was wondering, if there is a need for a z-index option, nevertheless, since you have offset and parallax options. I would love to have control about which object is parralaxing over or under another. I know how to do it with classes and costum css, but it would be much easier in general, to have control about it in the same options set, just underneath the offset and parallax options
This post is deleted!
Hey! The way I coded the grid at the moment it's just possible to have an element overlay a preceding element.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it