I am having problems with big texts on mobile. I am attaching an image for you to see.. I dont have an idea of what is the problem.. any help or suggestion for this?
Yeah, I think it would be good to use textformats for your texts. This way you can set a different fontsize for mobile (for when the browser is smaller). You could even set the fontsize to be in % instead of px so it resizes with the browser.
Hi again! and thanks for you quick reply!
I was already using a new textformat using % to be resized.. but I am afraid it is not working.
I have noticed no space in the right frame.. I dont know if that helps.
WORKING ALREADY!!!! THANKS ANYWAY! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORK!!
Hey @ana how did you make it work? Thanks!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it