Duplicate / Clone Rows
Is there any way to duplicate rows or any kind of content (pages, projects, categories) besides the clone on the lower right corner of the content?
Thanks in advance.
you could use the Duplicate to duplicate pages and posts.
May I suggest something? :-)
It would be super useful to be able to clone any element while working on the gridder – text, images, stacks and even rows.
And it also be awesome to be able to import pages and projects into a new page or project.
you can duplicate elements inside the gridder.
We will write down your ideas.
I can only duplicate text elements inside the gridder. It would be useful to duplicate any kind of element.
Oh and there's another related issue: when you set the row gutter to Zero you can not access the clone button.
you can duplicate text when the gutter on row height are on zero.
But I agree, It would be good to copy all kind of elements.
It would be amazing to be able to copy the elements from the gridder to the stacks , and from page to page! is this issue solved?
You can copy content from one Gridder into another via JSON:
Does this help?
Best wishes & Merry Christmas 🎄
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it