my website www.la-direction.fr crashed last week,
and no possibilities to acces to WP admin page,
i had a message about font manager.php problem,
I tryed to re install Lay Theme via Cyberduck FTP soft, and now the message is :
Warning: require(/homepages/35/d560833269/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LaDirection/wp-content/themes/lay/fontmanager/fontmanager.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/35/d560833269/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LaDirection/wp-content/themes/lay/functions.php on line 15
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/homepages/35/d560833269/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LaDirection/wp-content/themes/lay/fontmanager/fontmanager.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.0') in /homepages/35/d560833269/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LaDirection/wp-content/themes/lay/functions.php on line 15
Can anybody help ? Thank in advance
sorry to hear that you were having trouble.
Your website seems to be up and running again, right?
In general make backups. (Updraft Plus)
And a fresh install with your Wordpress installer from your server is also a good solution from time to times.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it