UNEXPECTED ERROR. Help! Deleted entry or still no free activation?
It's still not working. Can you help me? did you already removed one activation? I got also an email with that you deleted the entry?
***Unexpected Error! The query returned with an error.
string(309) "WP_Error Object ( [errors] => Array ( [http_request_failed] => Array (  => cURL error 7: Failed to connect to licensemanager2.laytheme.com port 80: Connection refused ) ) [error_data] => Array ( ) ) "
string(724) "Array ( [version_number] => 467712 [age] => 3 [features] => 50717 [ssl_version_number] => 0 [version] => 7.35.0 [host] => i686-pc-linux-gnu [ssl_version] => OpenSSL/1.0.2g [libz_version] => 1.2.8 [protocols] => Array (  => dict  => file  => ftp  => ftps  => gopher  => http  => https  => imap  => imaps  => ldap  => ldaps  => pop3  => pop3s  => rtsp  => smtp  => smtps  => telnet  => tftp ) ) "***
hey as we talked about already, the activation doesn't work because your server blocks the connection to my license key server. not sure how to solve that.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it