Share images based on projects
Hey Armin! again, thanks for your work. i have a question: when i post a project on facebook, it only shows the general picture of the site, not a specific picture for the specific project. is that a thing you have on your to do list? or is there some work-around-way? would be crucial for me in the decision to use lay or syndex... but i generally like lay a lot more, so would be awesome if you thought about that! thanks!!
Hey sascha! Thats a good idea for a feature. I could code it so people can choose from all the images that are in your project when they share it.
I wouldn't recommend syndex2. It is mostly my code that i wrote about 3 years ago, i heard its pretty buggy. I worked on syndex2 for about half a year back then. Not much has changed with syndex2 since back then, i wonder why it took them so long to launch..
If you are looking for an alternative to lay theme you should wait a bit for hi-response 2 by emil olsson. I think that new version will be pretty good.
@arminunruh wow, thanks for your advice! yeah would be awesome if you'd do that, i think i would just stick with lay then, works more than great for me.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it