Help: Images not showing on any browser, all troubleshooting not working
I've been trying to solve a problem I have with my website where no images in my projects show on any browser; chrome, edge, firefox or internet explorer.
I've been through all the troubleshooting that Laytheme provided, and have been in contact with my hosting to resolve the problem. I am hosting with One.com and they can see the images on their end, and I can see my images on a phone, but for some reason I can not get them to load on any laptop/desktop.
I've added the website to my exceptions on my anti-virus and after googling the problem done some settings changes on Chrome - but still nothing. Have cleared all browser cache etc. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate any inputs.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it