Prev / Next button (project navigation) not fixed
I was trying to make the Prev / Next buttons appear at the end of the project, as a footer. Not fixed but floated at the end of the content.
As I think it can't be done with default options, can someone help me with custom CSS?
Shouldn't it be a default option?
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
If I get this right, you just need to make a footer page with two columns.
One on the left:
<a class="layprevproject" href="#layprevproject">← Previous</a>
… and right:
<a class="laynextproject" href="#laynextproject">Next →</a>
… then assign that footer to all projects and style as desired.
yes. Good solution!
Perfect! Thank you very much.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it