Gif on intro image
it's normal that a gif doesn't work as "intro image?"
I can mange to visualize my file, there's a way to make it happen?
Gifs should work for the intro! Can you send me a link so I can check whats going on?
Hey, I have the same problem. Do you have any suggestions? Regards!
Hey Christian, can you send me a link to your website? Which browser are you using?
is there a chance to see the site title over the intro image?
Hey everybody. Little side-note, I fixed the gif issue and gifs should work now for intros.
Ana, currently there is only the option to put an svg over your intro image in "lay options" -> "intro image".
Maybe you could create an svg out of your site title and use it in this way.
Have you noticed if is there any problem with gifs as "intro image?
It doesn't work for me
our intro GIF isn't working either, any ideas?
Hi anagase & Joemakesbooks!
Do you have the newest version of Laytheme installed?
It works but it takes really long until the animation starts. I just see that you embedded a video. Where should the gif appear?
Where should the gif appear?
Let me know :-)
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it