I really need some help with an issue I have on my site:
On the top of the page I want to create a text and the studio name should be in bold. So far so good.
But is there any way to make just the studio title in bold (sort) sticky?
So it would move with the content.
I hope somebody can help out.
Thanks in advance
Would love to know how to do this too. I just posted a similar question. Would be great to have a "sticky" feature added to the textbox function in gridder. I realize you can get a sticky element if you go through the "menu" process, but this would be much simpler and easier to control for those who prefer to build a simple site on the gridder. Cheers!
Yes @mrrpringle that would be great.
But my challenge is not the Text- box, what I would also solve over an ID class, it is the single word in the box which should be sticky or fixed.
can you put the single word into a SPAN element and adress that?
thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I wouldn´t know how to do that :(.
I meant that you can put one word inside of the div class in another div or span class. You can wrap the word like <span> this </span>.
And then you can address it with jQuery or CSS.
Hope that helped!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it