HTTP ERROR 500
Hello, I updated the latest version on a local server and I have a 500 error problem in the admin when I want to make modifications (move to trash, update…) on projects (nothing with pages, options…).
I do'nt think it comes from the local server or wordrpess.
Any help here would be great, thanks!
the 500 error is difficult to inspect because it could be anything.
Can you try a fresh install or install on a web server under a sub domain?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it