Custom style for "Next Project Link"
is it possible to customize the project-navigation links?
i´d like to give them a custom alignment and text-style.
Yeah thats possible.
I mean a "Next Project" link is just a text, so when you edit that text you can apply a textformat. http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#textformats
If you want to customize a lot, you could also add a HTML class by hovering over the text in the gridder and clicking the "class" button. Then you could use that class to create your custom css in "lay options" -> "custom css"
thanks for the help, but it seems both ways wont work.
the "project navigation" always uses the attributes of the "in-text links".
Oh, now I see what you mean, you want to customize the appearance of a next project link.
How about using custom css like in this button example? http://laytheme.com/documentation.html#custom-css-styling
Yes yes, i tried this also but it doesnt work for the "next project links" :8ball:
however i found another way to solve the problem without these links :+1:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it