Cursor highlighting text on Carousel?
Hi! I have a site that uses a lot of carousels and on each carousel, I have text slides as a project description.
I would need to make these texts possible to choose and copy like texts normally and disable "next" navigation on click (preferably only on desktop). Buttons as a navigation would be enough.
Do you think this could be possible?
can you post a link to your website? Then it is easier for us to help.
Hi and sorry for not linking the website. I haven't yet started to implement the actual layout to wordpress+laytheme, but here's a quick example, how I would like the website to function.
So my wish is to make the second text slide of the carousels so that user could highlight and copy texts. And therefore disable "clicking the picture goes to next slide" functionality.
http://anttonnuotio.com/playground password: carouselTest
Thank you so much for your help!
I will check with Armin if that is an option in the future.
Interesting! I need to add this as an option!
Oh thanks for considering this as an option! Looking forward to this in the future!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it