I'm designing this page http://www.studio-fromatob.com/cosmos/
You can see that I divided the screen vertically in two. I would like to know how can I achieve to scroll the right side, while the left part stays static. This is the example I found to make it better understood http://jacobsslum.dk/
with CUSTOM CSS you can give objects a
Then they stay where they are when you scroll.
Thanks for your answer. Could you be more specific about the code that I have to insert? I'm having trouble finding out how to do it.
Armin made a pretty good tutorial of how to use CSS in Laytheme. have a look here:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it