Blank Mobile Version
I finished to work on my dekstop version, when I realised that the mobile and table version are showing up completely blank. It only shows up the menu.
What could be the reason?
do you have a mobile Layout activated?
Can you post a link to your website?
- Seems to be with the theme;
- Seems that frontendPassedData.wpapiroot variable is sent in HTTP to the JS, although the site is on HTTPS;
- Not sure if has something to do, but on wp-config is set multisite: true;
- Weird thing is that error only fires on mobile devices;
- I'm not sure if there's something I can make to avoid the cross-origin error, or if I can make sure that the URL variable which gets to the JS is on the same protocol/port than the site.
Yes mobile layout option is activated.
I am going to send you the access to my web as a private message. Please let me know!
I just looked and the mobile version seems to work fine now.
Did you find the mistake?
I had to do an hack to make it works...
ah ok. Good to hear that you made it.
Curious to hear about your hack.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it