Bug with cover
Naryei last edited by
I'm having a problem with the cover option in my project. I've put an image that take 8/10 length of my grid and align to right. Like you can see above.
But I would like to put a text like "Info above" on the left side of the image. And when I add a text block the picture come on the left side and under the text.
More weird, if I change the text block size the image goes center align.
Is there any solution to have the image on align right and the text align left?
Thanks for your replies!
I can't really tell you what is the problem.
Best is if you write me a PM and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
I can have a quick look.
when you deactivate the cover feature it works.
I think the cover gives the objects on the page a different position. Because it is not connected to the borders.
Is it also possible without Cover feature?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it