Menu Navigation – Scroll to Anchor menu with Fullscreen Slider
I am using the fullscreen slider with a carrousel on each slide of the homepage of a website I am working on.
In terms of navigation, I used the dropdown menu technique from Nadine Goepfert's website (thank you!)
Now in the submenu, I would like to have scroll to anchor links instead of project links, that scrolls down to the project's slide. Basically I would have everything in one page instead of having project pages.
I have seen posts about custom navigation, but I would like to use the primary menu for this.
Is it possible?
If not, will it be implemented in the future?
Thanks for your help,
have a look at this thread:
Let me know if that got you further.
Hello, can you please tell me how can I do that kind of menu? (dropdown menu technique from Nadine Goepfert's website) ... Thank you so much!
can you have a look here?
Let me know if that helped.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it