Frame size for gridder only in % on mobile
I noticed that the top frame size of the gridder can only be set in percent when designing for mobile. In desktop view this is set in pixels which is much better for setting this distance with a menu.
Is it possible to adjust the top size in pixels any other way?
But you could use the CUSTOM CSS to modify those values:
Hope I could help!
It would be very helpful though if I wouldn't have to unsynch from desktop and type in the created id for every starting image in mobile view.
happy that helped. What exactly do you mean with that?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it