Gridder to edit disappeard with new update - everywhere
Since i updated the Theme to its newest Version (2.6.5), the Edit Gridder is just gone, blank space instead... in categories, projects, pages etc..
I also went back to an older version: gridder was back again.
(I need the multiple Menues option of a newer version though, thats why i cant just stay in the older version)
Thank you already
this is weird.
You have all the plugins updated?
Can you post a link that we can have a look?
I think i solved it somehow, installed plugin "rollback" to downgrade to an older lay version a couple days ago.
Now that i deactivated and deleted it, everything worked again..
Thanks though <4
ah ok. Happy to hear it is up and running again.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it