SVG Graphics resize
you can as always just resize it in the gridder. Or use CUSTOM CSS.
Did I understand your question right?
@mariusjopen - thank you - resizing in the gridder means it would be use the width of the column, correct? Thanks, Christoph
yes. You can treat a SVG like a normal image in the gridder.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it