I would like to add separators to my menu like "-" or a "/". Is this possible?
So instead of "Work About Contact" it should look like "Work - About - Contact" or "Work/ About/ Contact" Thanks.
have a look here:
Thank you - that works. Only I want to add the "CSS ::after Selector" after a menu item. Since I am using the <span> element, all content separators are applied after all the <span> on my site.
Also, I don't want to use the a separator after the last menu item.
that is still possible.
I recommend to make a basic course in CSS. You can easily achieve this.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it