PNG intro image not working
I updated my Laytheme today and the .png intro image (i previously had) stopped working.
Now it's just a white fullscreen....as if Laytheme doesn't recognize the transparency anymore...
I tried with different images and happens the same everytime. I guess it's a bug :/
Hope there's a fix soon.
can you post a link to your website?
Is a JPG also an option for you? Mostly they are smaller in size.
kurtwoerpel last edited by
This same problem is now happening on my website, txtbooks.us
wondering if you have advice on how to solve?
it was working, ended up changing it to a new png which stopped working (white screen underlay) and then tried to revert to old PNG which now has white underlay.
Any advice would be appreciated!
there is a GIF right now.
I have the same problem. The files still are pngs with transparent alpha but there is a grey background. Please scroll to the footer, the logo should be white on the black background.
There you see another issue:
I can't get rid of the space below the footer.
Thanks in advance.
edgrbnz last edited by edgrbnz
If it’s any option for you guys:
I’m using a SVG for the intro and that works perfekty fine – No backgrounds no nothing.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it