Scroll bug for Full Screen Slider
I have an issue with my full screen slider, there is a bug. It occurs on Chrome and Safari but not on Firefox.
With Chrome or Safari you can try to scroll this page for example http://mateopicard.com/poise-juste-magazine/
Sometimes it doesn't happen right away, you have to scroll a few times before the bug begins.
If you have a solution.
Thank you !
do you have any custom code which you use?
Can you deactivate it to see if that causes the error?
Yes I have some CSS. But this problem happened without adding any more CSS. The problem appeared yesterday when I published online my website, but I stopped writing CSS about a week ago.
And in my CSS I don't have anything about the scrolling. And I tried to deactivate my html code, but the problem is still there.
Well I tried everything and apparently when I deselected "Show a Scroll Bar" in the Fullscreen Slider Addon options, the problem disappeared. And everything is good now.
Don't know why cause that was selected for a long time before the problem occurs. But well everything is good now.
we are happy you found the solution and are also happy that you shared it with us.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it