Fullscreen page - smooth scroll to a next project section?
I've been in love with the lay theme - it's an awesome tool for creating a webpage!
For my new webpage I would like to include a "smooth scrolling" between project sections (1 project page in total). I've seen some threads here about it (scrolling with anochors I guess..) but I couldn't manage to figure out the needed code myself ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Here is an example: http://nadinegoepfert.com/
So far: my project page has a cover image enabled, all my contenct-rows have "use browers height for row height" enabled, and all the rows / different sections have an individual class & id. Could you guys please provide me the custom code I need to make things work?
have a look here:
sorry I wasn't precise enough, I ment scrolling with the mouse from 1 section to the next (every section of the project/row is right now in fullscreen height & width of my browser window).
I do get the "click on a link and scroll there", but I dunno who I can implement this by just scrolling with the mouse without clicking somewhere.
nevermind, I'm so stupid haha. I can just use the Fullscreen Slider, working now'
Happy you managed to make it work!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it