Hey there! I have some problems with the mobile spacing. It gets cancelled out when I go to inspect the element and as a result, there is empty space between the menu bar and the content of the site. Do you have any idea how to fix this? My website is: annikasoja.com
which spacing are you talking about? The line-spacing or height?
You can set a mobile-version in your Text-Formats.
Let me know :-)
I set the Top Frame in my Gridder for the mobile layout on 0 %, The image should be visible right under the menu. But like you can see in the picture there is still white space under the menu bar.
somehow you added this class to your code.
Is this on purpose?
It is causing the gap.
thank you for your quick answer. No, it's not. I looked in the custom CSS & HTML but i couldn't find the class. Under the function "inspect" I deleted the class but the gap still shows up. Do you have any idea how to fix this?
also delete the row above:
Now it should work.
okay it is working!
Thank you very much for your help!
You are welcome!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it