there is no really a proper built-in solution for this.
What do you want to achieve?
Thanks for the info Marius!
I'll just go for the standard masonry grid as the effort would be to high for the desired effect. I just wanted to have the grid looking equal when i mix portrait with landscape oriented images. But the default will work too!
Before you post:
- Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
- Disable all Plugins
- Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code", click "Save Changes"
- When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache.
This often solves issues you might run into
When you post:
- Post a link to where the problem is
- If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it