HTML via Text-Editor Bug?
are there known issues about writing html within the text/html-editor?
I try to insert something like:
<li><a class="icon-mail" href="zzz">yyy</a></li>
And get the following after closing and opening the popup again:
<ul><li><span class="icon-mobile">xxx</span></li><li><a class="icon-mail">yyy</a></li></ul>
I don't know what to do.
Hey Clemens, looks good to me, only the href is missing. Maybe the texteditor strips away the href because "zzz" might not be a valid value? Not sure.
Hey cr3h, hm I'm not sure whats going on there :/
Hey, I think the texteditor kind of strips that away. Not sure why it does that. Maybe I will introduce a "add html" that can do this.
Ok, thank you. So I have to wait.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it