Limit all images beyond a certain point with window resizing?
So that all images stop expanding at a certain point,
like on this site: https://velvetspectrum.com/projects
"Max Width of Content" would work if it is by percentage.
But it's by pixels...
which doesn't work because the smaller and larger images need different pixel limits obviously!
This should be possible? I really hope?
Appreciate any pointers. Cheers
that would destroy the layout in the gridder if you would max-width only certain elements like images.
You can set a max-width for the whole website in LayTheme options.
Otherwise you could CUSTOM CSS image containers.
Hey thanks for the answer.
But I don't see a "Max-Width For Whole Website" option in Lay Options?
There is only a "Max width of content" option, which is for each image, right?
have a look here:
Hope that helps!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it