leooo last edited by
i know there is a whole science behind it, but ill ask anyways. which settings influence google to index the site.
weirdly enough when i was still working on my site on a dreamhoster subdomain it appeared on google just after one day of working on it.
now that i registered a domain (theschnitt.de) it doesnt appear at all. i oviously have the option to discourage search engines to index my page unchecked.
before if you would type in my name leonardo franke and editor my WIP page would appear on google. now only a professional profile of mine but not my actual website.
i wonder if its because its not on https? might google try to fade out websites without it?
anyone any guess?
thanks a lot
you can register your website in the Google search index. You need to look up where that is possible.
Otherwise patience helps. Or the YOAST plugin.
Hope that helps!
beside what Marius said, you're right in your assumption. Google is ranking websites without ssl negative. So you better activate https.
Thank you @neunzehnachtneun
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it