Parse error > Website crashes
- Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' in /home/lorisper/www/wp-content/themes/lay/search/search.php on line 113
Everything else is up to date, there is my page.
Please, can you fix the issue as soon as possible?
I have deleted some characters in the coding > /home/lorisper/www/wp-content/themes/lay/search/search.php on line 113
I have no idea if that was good, but yet the website is working now. But it was not working with the update. Could you have a look on that error to make it not happen within the next Lay update?
Thanks and best,
we don't recommend to edit those files.
When you have the new update running and the problem still remains – can you let us know?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it