Parallax Elements get chaotic after scrolling to Top / ID
I am building a one pager with loads of parallax elements, they also have an x- and y-offset. Works nice, but as soon as I include a scroll to Top Button or a Link to an ID, the parallax elements get weirdly reordered (also on the z-axis). The Links to the IDs were deleted already cause I wanted to show it to the client without the bug. But you can still see what I mean with the scroll to Top Button. Also it happens when I scroll down to the bottom and then scroll up again.
Could you have a look?
I will send the login data, if possible.
it would help to send us the link to your website first.
Maybe you can make a test page.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it