Lightbox can't work in chrome
I found my plugin lightbox not working in Chrome (latest version), but it is working perfectly in safari and firefox.
This is my problem link: http://caosheng.im/archive. Starting from the first image until the seventh image, it is normal in Chrome, after that, the image and the close button will disappear.
Thank you in advance for your help！
@julien501 Beautiful work!
this looks strange.
Can you first deactivate all the plugins which are not from LAY and remove CUSTOM CODE?
Do you have the newest update?
Laytheme is the latest version, and I deactivate other plugins and custom code. The bug still exists. This problem only happens in the chrome version of the Mac.
Thank you again.
Can I return to the old version 2.6.9? Because everything is fine before.
I will check back with Armin if this is actually a bug.
Thank you for your reply.
I think I have solved this problem because the properties “mix-blend-mode” and "lightbox", they conflict.
Happy New Year!
ah great! Thank you for letting us know!
How did you manage to put the "mix-blend-mode" please ?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it