Images are not loading properly …?
after the last update and some re-arrangements on my portfolio, some of the pictures don't load properly (or only load properly when reloading the whole site).
It seems the "src" is missing some dashes/replacing them with "".
When I inspect the element it says:
<img data-ar="1.336" data-sizes="auto" alt="studio steidl | conceptual work & graphic design in wien — <img src=" http:="" www.piasteidl.com="" wp-content="" uploads="" 2018="" 12="" contact.png"="" width="60" height="60">
It works after reloading the site, but since I've had this problem for weeks it would be great to get it resolved …
Thanks a lot, Pia
can you post a link to your website?
that should not be, right?
huh?! – well, it seems to all work fine now … maybe some internal error of the provider. thanks anyway!
great! Happy to hear!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it