Looping Slides [Fullscreen Slider Addon (mobile) and Lightbox Addon (desktop)]
Hi, Happy New Year!
The below is regarding looping slides.
1) The Fullscreen Slider Addon is not looping on mobile and I have the option "Continuous Horizontal" checked on. Is it possible for it to loop on mobile?
An example page this applies to is http://sebastianpetrovski.com/out-for-duel-magazine/
password is: bro
2) Is it possible to add some code to have the Lightbox Addon loop? Do you know what code is required or could you point me in the right direction to try solve this please?
Laytheme: Version: 2.7.1
Fullscreen Slider Addon: Version 1.4.3
Look forward to hear from you.
on the page I cannot see a fullscreen slider. Only the lightbox plugin.
What code do you wish to add?
Thanks for getting back!
Maybe you were looking on desktop?
Or maybe the page is not loading correcly for you either ?Sometimes on mobile page load it would not load the fullscreen slider and instead display the images as a regular page of images going down the page. After a refresh it would load correctly, with fullscreen slider, although still no looping.
The desktop layout is one row and so the fullscreen slider does not kick in.
On the mobile layout are many rows and and the fullscreen slider kicks in.
Please let me know if you still can't see it and what information you need.
Re. code I'm not sure, I thought maybe there was an easy way to get the Lightbox plugin on desktop to loop through images as the carousel does. But you answered this in another post so I guess it is not so simple and will arrive when you and Armin are ready :)
ok. I did not look at the mobile version.
But I just did and there the images are looping. When I continue with the last slide, the first one appears.
Did you check on a mobile device?
It seems to work forcing the mobile layout on desktop, but on a smartphone it is not looping.
On my pixel 2 it will not loop. I also just tried on an iPhone to be sure it wasn't just me :)
I see the images in the detail page are not working. But on the front page they are right?
Thanks for taking a look!
Yes. you're correct - on the front page they are carousels and they loop fine.
I'll be getting rid of the current front page soon, as I'm building a new, project based layout - which is why I linked a page with the looping issue.
Still have the problem of the full screen slider on mobile not looping - any idea what it could be?
ok. Can you send a link to the page where the slider is not looping in mobile?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it