I'm looking to have my profile text and contact text appear on top of my project page when I hover on respective menu title
Is it possible to allocate a class id to a menu title to achieve this?
can you show us a quick sketch of what you have in mind?
Sure I want to have a carousel operating within a fullscreen slider and when you hover on "profile" in the menu
the text to appear above the slideshow.
and again the "contact" info to appear on top of slideshow on hover
See screengrabs below
this is not possible. We are sorry. You could probably do that yourself with CUSTOM HTML and JQUERY.
Or… maybe you could use the default navigation and code it with jQuery.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it