Menu bottom center fixed
I want my Primary menu to be fixed at the bottom center, out of the gridder frame, so that one has to scroll down the whole page to get to the menu.
I set it with "horizontal" and "bottom center" and that works, however if I tick the box "is fixed" it stays fixed to my browser page, covering my content and always visible, and following the scrolling. If I untick that box, the menu shows on top of the page content, it's stuck there and doesn't follow the scrolling.
I wanted to do the same thing with the Site Title (fixing it to the top of each page) and it works with the box "is fixed" unticked. Can someone tell me how to do it?
I do not completely understand.
You want the primary navigation to be always at the end of your page.
That is possible. The is fixed box needs to be unticked.
Can you send a link to your website?
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it