Hey! it seems that after updating the theme to 2.6.1 and wordpress to 5.0.3, the gridder is gonne, all the plugins are up to date too.
How can I solve this?
ok. it looks like the gridder appear when "Yoast SEO" is not activated.
yes. YOAST cannot be activated.
We will probably fix that soon.
When will this be fixed? I have the same problem, but I must admit that I hesitate to deactivate Yoast... do you know it the content that I added to Yoast (Keywords and stuff) will still be there if I deactivate it now and activate it later? Or will they be gone?
if you deactivate it and activate it later – it should be fine.
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it