Search function query
Does the search function query all of the projects on the site, or just those on a given page?
I'm having trouble getting it to work at all, even after re-saving all of the projects.
it searched all the pages and projects.
Did you have a look at the video tutorial?
What is the address of your website?
hi @mariusjopen ,
I am having the same problem – nothing shows up when using the search function, checked the video and also made a new test project. (http://ah-fotografie.de.w019239e.kasserver.com/site)
there is an error.
Hi @mariusjopen ,
Best is if you write me a PM and include your username, password and a link to this conversation.
you need to go to settings -> permalinks and click "save"
Yes, I already found that in your comment to the video and did it – but it does not do the trick.
As a side note: this is a kind of temporary URL given by the provider, since the actual one will migrate once the site is finished. Maybe that is a problem?
that might be an issue.
Is there a way to use a more simple domain?
Ok sorry for the late reply!
I see what the problem is and I'll publish an update today or tomorrow to fix it!
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it