animated background color using jquery
cactusauvage last edited by cactusauvage
Is there a way to create a gradient background for the homepage of my website using jquery like here : belius.de ?
I don't know how to use jquery, so I was wondering ,if there is a way to show me the structure of the code to create this movement of gradient or, if there is a simpler way of creating this animated background with images like photoshop for exemple that I can use with laytheme ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
funny. I coded belius a long time ago.
I created a couple of images with gradients and move them randomly around on the screen with jQuery.
It is also possible to make the PNG only 1px big and then stretch it super large with CSS. Then it becomes blurry as well and does not get too heavy.
You are welcome to just grab the code I did there.
Also have a look here:
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it