Cannot install Lay
When trying to install lay.zip to WP on a local virtual server (MAMP), I get the following error message:
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
What can I do to make this work? Installing laytheme-carousel.zip was successful.
LayTheme is a theme. You need to install it as a theme.
Hope I could help!
you could. 😇
Before you post
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. Now see if your problem solved itself
5. Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it